Each week the LPL Financial Research team assembles thoughtful insight on market and economic news.
- Global Portfolio Strategy | September 9, 2021
We see modest gains for stocks over the rest of the year, powered by a strong economic growth outlook and tremendous earnings momentum; although, an increase in volatility during the historically weak month of September is quite possible.
- Policy Risks Loom But Clarity Ahead | Weekly Market Commentary | September 13,2021
Don’t get caught up in the drama: Upcoming risks and strengths.
- Client Letter | The Bull Market Continues | September 2, 2021
The resiliency of the economy continues to surprise and delight us better than our highest expectations for the year.
- Poking The Bear | Weekly Market Commentary | August 30,2021
LPL Research explores five things that some bears believe that do not worry us.
- Why Stagflation Isn't in the Cards | Weekly Market Commentary | August 23,2021
We remain skeptical that either runaway inflation or low growth are right around the corner, much less both at the same time.
- Global Portfolio Strategy | August 10, 2021
See LPL Research's latest monthly market outlook in the August 2021 Global Portfolio Strategy.
- Corporate America Does It Again | Weekly Market Commentary | August 16,2021
LPL Research comments on surprising earnings report numbers as they continue to come in.
- COVID Update: Delta Variant Market Impact | Weekly Market Commentary | August 9,2021
LPL Research shares some insight into how the Delta variant may impact markets throughout August 2021.
- Client Letter | Six Months and Counting | August 5, 2021
Amidst elevated valuations for the stock market, our outlook remains positive because of robust fundamental drivers.
- Five Things To Know Heading Into August | Weekly Market Commentary | August 2,2021
LPL Research shares some insight into what may be on the horizon for markets, policy, and the economy as we head into August 2021.