Each week the LPL Financial Research team assembles thoughtful insight on market and economic news. Check back weekly for more Information!
- Dawn of a New Era for Bonds | Weekly Market Commentary | May 23, 2022
Some investors might be rethinking the utility of core bonds, and LPL Research explains why that might be a mistake.
- Corporate America Delivers | Weekly Market Commentary | May 16, 2022
LPL Research discusses first quarter earnings season for 2022 and what could help turn the stock market around.
- Client Letter | Volatility Continues | May 11, 2022
LPL Research explains why time in the market, not timing the market, may be more beneficial to long term investors.
- Have We Really Seen Extreme Pessimism Yet? | Weekly Market Commentary | May 9, 2022
It’s been a tough year for stocks and bonds, but have we really seen extreme pessimism yet? LPL Research shares their thoughts.
- Global Portfolio Strategy | May 4, 2022
The Strategic and Tactical Asset Allocation Committee (STAAC) continues to recommend a slight overweight to equities versus bonds.
- Client Letter | April Showers Bring May Flowers | May 4, 2022
LPL Research explains why they remain optimistic that more sunshine could be coming.
- Why You Shouldn’t Sell in May This Year | Weekly Market Commentary | May 2, 2022
In this week’s Weekly Market Commentary, LPL Research tackles a commonly cited seasonal pattern and why it might not play out this year.
- Client Letter | An Attractive Entry Point | April 28, 2022
The current investing climate is quite challenging, but LPL Research explains why history suggests patience will be rewarded.
- Likely Protection From Near-Term Recession | Weekly Market Commentary | April 25, 2022
LPL Research explains why businesses and consumers are likely protected from a near-term recession.
- What to Watch This Earnings Season | Weekly Market Commentary | April 18, 2022
With first quarter earnings season coming up, LPL Research highlights what they are watching and shares their latest thoughts on the 2022 profit outlook.