Each week the LPL Financial Research team assembles thoughtful insight on market and economic news. Check back weekly for more Information!
- Playbook for a Fed Pivot | Weekly Market Commentary | November 21, 2022
LPL Research explores historical equity and fixed income market performance surrounding a Fed pivot.
- Inflation and Rising Rates Supported Value in 2022 | Weekly Market Commentary | November 14, 2022
LPL Research looks at what’s driving value’s 2022 outperformance, the technical trading setup for growth and value, and more.
- Global Portfolio Strategy | November 8, 2022
The Strategic and Tactical Asset Allocation Committee maintains its overweight equities recommendation relative to bonds.
- How Midterm Elections May Move Markets | Weekly Market Commentary | November 7, 2022
With midterms elections coming up, LPL Research looks at why the stock market may respond favorably to the midterm election.
- Client Letter | Looking Ahead | November 2, 2022
LPL Research discusses why there may be emerging reasons to believe that the next year may be more constructive than the last.
- Federal Reserve Preview: Trick or Treat? | Weekly Market Commentary | October 31, 2022
LPL Research previews this week’s Fed meeting and discusses whether investors are in for a trick or a treat.
- Three Things to Know About Recessions | Weekly Market Commentary | October 24, 2022
With more people talking about the possibility of a recession, LPL Research discusses three things we know about historical recessions.
- Low Bar for Earnings Season | Weekly Market Commentary | October 17, 2022
LPL Research discusses what to expect as we preview third quarter earnings season.
- Pockets of Vulnerabilities | Weekly Market Commentary | October 10, 2022
LPL Research discusses Credit Suisse’s future, the weakening of the British pound, and expectations for November’s Fed meeting.
- Global Portfolio Strategy | October 5, 2022
The Strategic and Tactical Asset Allocation Committee revised S&P 500 year-end fair value target of 4,000-4,100.