The Future of Your Company’s Retirement Plan
As an employer, you share the responsibility for guiding your employees toward making decisions that will afford them greater financial freedom in retirement. Company provided retirement plan (assistance) can lead to greater chances of employee retention.
Do the following issues look familiar to your retirement plan committee?
- New regulations that add to the complexity of administration
- Fiduciary pressures to provide prudent investment options
- Timely (and potentially complex) fee disclosures to your participants
- Outside advisors whose allegiances are split between plan providers and investment managers
- Watershed regulations that require greater transparency about disclosing relationships between plan sponsors and their advisors
- Employees who feel they cannot afford to save, but are being courted by your competitors through their benefits programs
- Concerns over your employees’ retirement readiness
Focused Retirement Plan Solutions from an Independent Plan Advisor
Until recently, it was possible for many plan sponsors and employers to work with advisors on nearly any brokerage platform and fulfill their fiduciary obligations. That may no longer be the case. With the retirement industry becoming more complex and regulated, today’s plan sponsors need more specialized services, including:
- Objective, independent advice that will allow them to offer competitive employee benefits at a reasonable cost
- Access to robust data to use in benchmarking plans and investment managers
- More effective financial education programs for their employees
In these areas and more, your 401K Quote plan advisor consistently sets the standard. Why? Our single-minded focus on improving retirement readiness for American workers seeks to ensure the continued positive retirement experience of our plan sponsor clients and employees alike.
The advisor: A powerful extension of your retirement plan committee
Four key tenets for running an effective retirement plan drive the partnership between your plan advisor:
- Professional advice: Your plan advisor can act as a co-fiduciary of your plan under ERISA section 3(21) for ongoing investment advice.
- Meaningful, timely information and research: A 401K Quote plan advisor can offer you deep industry insights and knowledge of the regulatory landscape that help enable you to make the most informed choices for your plan’s individual needs.
- Easy access to value-added investments and services: A 401K Quote plan advisor can deliver proprietary research that’s designed to help you tap the world’s most talented investment management teams.
- Unparalleled service: A 401K Quote plan advisor firm is committed to providing what you and your employees deserve and expect—great financial education at enrollment and one-on-one meetings.
What Makes a 401k Quote Plan Advisor Different?
The one and only focus of A 401K Quote plan advisors is to provide your plan with the tools, training, and dedicated support needed to build high-quality solutions for your organization and its employees.
- Independent: A 401K Quote plan advisor is an autonomous professional, focused on addressing the unique needs of your plan. He or she has access to turnkey reporting capabilities for plan features’ comparability and fee transparency under ERISA section 408(b)(2).
- Highly Trained: Regular conferences, webinars, and education help ensure that your advisor is well-versed in the intricacies of plan regulation and administration, along with having specialized knowledge of ERISA and Department of Labor rules.
- Knowledgeable and Effective: A 401K Quote plan advisor is able to deliver to your plan committee objective, institutional quality due diligence on well-known investment managers, as well as in-depth research on leading plan providers—virtually in real time. Plan sponsors and employers can expect precise implementation of plan features and benefits on the fully integrated LPL technology platform.
- Committed to Plan Sponsor’s Success: A 401K Quote plan advisor seeks to help you make better decisions and optimize your plan design and investment options. Services designed specifically for the needs of plan sponsors include fiduciary-level investment monitoring, expedited investment policy statement (IPS) preparation assistance, education services geared toward plan committees, and management of vendor relationships.
- Committed to Your Employees’ Success: A 401K Quote plan advisor is fully dedicated to improving retirement readiness for your employees while they are in-plan, preparing to retire, and after they have left the plan.